JBL PRX ONE Column PA and Mixer
The JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered column PA features an acoustically optimized column array featuring a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audio connectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control.
Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: JBL PRX ONE delivers a stunning 130db max SPL, with consistent front-to-back throw, thanks to its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12-inch bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-watt (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast, with fewer pieces of gear, using JBL PRX ONE’s full suite of professional Lexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression, and dbx DriveRack technology featuring AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments, mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX ONE’s versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantom power and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0 features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer that can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or a built-in colour LCD.
JBL PRX ONE is ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rental companies and houses of worship. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featured column PA that’s ideal for both installed and portable applications.
Features of JBL PRX ONE
- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.