Jands E101 EZICOM Communications Beltpack
The Ezicom range has been designed to be tough and is coupled with a robust, proven circuit design. This circuit design ensures high intelligibility meaning NO BUZZ! The Jands E101 belt pack comes in an extruded aluminium chassis with high impact injection moulded end caps ensuring it can take the bumps and bruises it gets when used every day.
The Jands Ezicom E101 Belt Pack has been designed to be electronically compatible with the Clear-Com™ Partyline range which means the Jands E101 can be used in conjunction with Clear-Com Partyline systems. Ezicom is an economical system for those users starting out in professional communications. As users require more complexity in their systems, Jands recommends integrating the Ezicom with Clear-Com products.
- Up to 20 remote E101 units can be connected to one E401 master station
- Connection between the master station and the substations is via standard two-core screened microphone cables
- Audio levels remain constant when stations join or leave the line
- Audio circuits are designed to give high intelligibility even in the presence of dimmer noise and strong RF fields
- Single channel operation
- Head set volume level control
- Backlit switches are easily identified in dark or low light situations
- Channel Call Switch
- Microphone On/Off
- Input and output link connectors
- Rugged extruded aluminium construction with attractive injection moulded endcaps
- Removable spring steel belt clip