Professional USB 3.1 Conferencing Camera for Mid-to-Large Rooms
USB & HDMI outputs.
The CAM520 Pro is equipped with a high-class 18X total zoom that displays every detail in crystal-clear quality. Also, on-trend technology such as AVer SmartFrame, Sony True WDR, and IP video streaming provide enterprises with a professional meeting experience.
See Every Detail Clearly with an 18X Total Zoom
Improve your communication by adding a CAM520 Pro and its 18X total zoom to your meeting room. Show off every detail of your most complex product to remote participants using smoother video imaging than ever, with up to 1080p, 60fps quality.
SmartFrame Automatically Captures Everyone
Efficiently start a meeting with the CAM520 Pro by simply facing the camera to activate facial detection. AVer SmartFrame will do the rest, automatically capturing and fitting all participants on-screen in seconds.
Meet in Any Lighting with True WDR
Freely hold meetings in high-contrast backlight environments using the CAM520 Pro. An embedded Sony sensor enables True WDR up to 120dB to control the exposure and provide constant clarity.
Remotely Control the Camera and Share Online with IP Video Streaming
Share content on YouTube or Facebook. The CAM520 Pro provides RTSP/RTMP support through H.264 IP streaming compatibility for livestreaming, remotely controlling the camera, and managing settings via the Chrome browser.
- Sony super-low-light 2M pixel sensor, clear and natural imaging in low-light conditions
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, 424 x 240, 320 x 180; (4:3) 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Wide field of view (DFOV): 82°
- Lens focal length: 3.9 mm (wide) ~ 47.3 mm (tele)
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Mirror, flip, AE, white balance: auto/manual override via PTZApp
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5 m
- Standard tripod screw holes and Kensington slot
Motorized Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan: ±170°
- Tilt: +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (via remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan/tilt movement