The ATEM Streaming Bridge is a video converter that lets you receive a H.264 stream from any ATEM Mini Pro and convert it back to SDI and HDMI video. This means you can send video to remote locations around your local Ethernet network, or via the internet globally! That’s possible because it uses advanced H.264 codecs for higher quality at very low data rates. Imagine broadcasters and bloggers collaborating on shows and creating global networks of ATEM Mini Pro remote broadcast studios. Setup is easy as the ATEM software utility can create setup files that you can email to remote ATEM Mini Pro studios. The Streaming Bridge is the perfect way to use ATEM Mini Pro as a remote broadcast studio!
- Allows you to stream video from your ATEM switcher to any remote location over Ethernet or WiFi networks.
- Supports a wide range of streaming platforms including YouTube, Facebook Live, and Twitch.
- Enables remote monitoring and control of the ATEM switcher using the free ATEM Software Control app.
- Features a compact and durable design with built-in power supply.
- Supports up to 1080p60 video resolution and audio embedding for streaming high-quality video content.